BEHAVIORAL INSIGHTS SCREENBOX
You have a question or challenge and would like to know whether and how a behavioural science approach could be helpful?
The BIPS Behavioural Insights Screenbox is a low-threshold initial assessment to learn about the possibilities of behavioural science approaches to policy questions or measures.
This is how it works:
1. Please briefly describe your issue or challenge to us in the context of public interest.
2. We examine and analyse your challenge from a behavioural science perspective. After 3 - 7 working days, you will receive an email from us with comparable practical projects (if available), a possible approach and an overview of resources likely to be needed.
- Our response is no offer and no cost estimate. All guidance and advice is non-binding.
- BIPS, as an association, does not offer any consultancy services for the time being.
- You will be contacted by us for an individual discussion once.
- Your e-mail will not be passed on to third parties.